A great heating system is like the heart of your home, enveloping your family in welcoming warmth during cold weather. At McDevitt Air, our heating installations are engineered to exceed your expectations for dependability, efficiency, and whole-home comfort.
Residential and Commercial Heating Systems
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we’re certified to install some of the best systems the industry has to offer. We’re proud to offer energy-efficient heaters that decrease your heating costs and increase your level of comfort. From furnaces to ductless heat pumps, our comprehensive collection ensures you’ll find a heater that fits your needs to perfection.
- Gas furnaces remain the most common type of home heating system. Modern enhancements like modulating gas valves let you conserve energy while enjoying a steady delivery of heat.
- Heat pumps that provide both heating and cooling are another popular option. Models with features like variable-speed blowers adjust airflow automatically to eliminate uncomfortable swings in temperature.
- For structures that can’t accommodate ductwork, ductless mini-spits offer an appealing alternative. They can also augment your current system, saving you from the cost of a heating replacement.
Understanding Efficiency Ratings
Efficiency ratings make it easier to compare upfront costs with long-term savings. The more efficiently your new heater operates, the more you’ll save on energy bills over the life of the system. Used for fuel-burning systems like furnaces, the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) reflects how fuel gets converted into heat. The Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) measures the efficiency of a heat pump in heating mode. To explore your options, schedule a free consultation with McDevitt Air. We’ll help you compare various models to find the system that best fits your needs and budget.
Professional Heating Installation Services
For optimal operation, heating systems must be sized to meet the unique needs of your home or business. Our NATE-certified technicians will conduct a load calculation to determine your specific heating requirements and will offer recommendations on ideal systems. Here are some of the factors we analyze to establish the correct system size.
- Building size, location and orientation
- Expected number of occupants
- Level of insulation in roof and walls
- Internal heat gain from appliances
- Size and number of windows
- Level of air infiltration
- Ceiling height
We Are Your Heating Installation Experts
At McDevitt Air, your comfort is our primary concern. We’re not satisfied until we’re certain that your investment will reward you with years of reliable service. Discover the difference that a new heater makes when it comes to indoor comfort.
Family-owned and operated since 1979, we offer a money-back guarantee and work to your 100% satisfaction with our services. We have engineers and NATE-certified technicians on staff to handle the job right, no matter the size. We’re happy to provide consultation and installation to homeowners and business owners in Savannah and Pooler, GA, and Bluffton, SC, and the surrounding areas.
Call us today!